Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Saturday, December 28, 2013



Dear Brody,

I saw you today!!!  You were sooo adorable!!  I took you and your brother a present. The night before I asked what each of you liked.  Your mom told me that you liked anything that lights up and has buttons on it.  I thought to myself, "Me too!!"  haha!  You seemed to like the present, you played with yours and your brothers.  

You were so cute!  You are a people watcher for sure.  I'm really nosy too.  Seriously. Ask anyone.  But yeah, any time there was any movement anywhere, you were scoping out the situation.  You were also serious about some food.  You're brother had a cookie and you were staring it down!  It was funny.  

You let me hold you and kiss you and tell you I loved you.  You were smiling the whole time.  You were so precious!  I am so excited to see you grow into a little boy and a then a young man and then a man.  It's going to be a beautiful journey! 

You are soo precious!  And that time with you was precious.  I missed you so much as soon as we left.  It was bittersweet.  My biggest concern is and always will be your happiness and well-being.  It was so great to see you happy, and to see you feel safe and loved.   That is priceless to me.  I didn't want to leave you though.  You are so precious and I love you so much.  You light up the room with life and laughter and love.  I didn't want to be away from you.  But I knew it was necessary.  However, I still have peace because you are well taken care of.  You have a beautiful family.  You are so loved and so adored by so many.

I hope you know that even though I am not around often, I think of you everyday.  I love you with all my heart.  I miss you at every moment.  I don't worry about you though.  You are in great hands, and that gives my heart joy.

I love you so much and I can't wait to see you again next year.  I hate that I have to wait a year-but I am soo blessed to get that time with you and I cherish every second of it.  I love you.

Love always,

Me!

 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you got to see Brody and spend time with him. It's a memory that you will have forever. I know it made you very happy...which makes me very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete